Planning your honeymoon can be a difficult process; deciding where you wish to go, what your budget is, what you are going to do and where you are going to stay. Believe it or not, some couples end up giving up and not organizing one. That, believe me, is a very bad idea. If you are one of the beliefs or one who simply decides to get married, the honeymoon is one of the best experiences during the process of tying the knot with your partner.
Krabi is one of the provinces of Thailand on the Shore of Andaman Sea. It is not very popular amongst tourists despite being a very beautiful place with a large range of activities suitable for all age groups. Therefore, in our opinion, Krabi is a perfect destination for a honeymoon with a large number of hotels where you and you are significant other could stay, activities to carry out on your honeymoon and places to see
Firstly, you need to book yourself a ferry from Phi Phi to Krabi, and a ferry from Krabi to Phi Phi, the ticket can be bought through online.
5 best hotels/resorts available in Krabi
1. Krabi Heritage Hotel: two swimming pools, free WiFi, fitness center and massage service available.
2. Golden Beach Resort: two swimming pools, hot tub, free WiFi, garden and massage service available.
3. Krabi Resort: Water sports, two swimming pools, massage service, garden, private beach and the fitness center.
4. Peace Laguna Resort: Games room, sauna, garden, fitness center, kids club, massage service, steam room, spa, two swimming pools, free WiFi.
5. Ao Nang Beach Resort: two swimming pools, free WiFi, massage service, and garden.
When you finally choose one hotel or resort to stay in, there is the issue of planning the activities you and your significant other will engage in. Here is a list of activities you can do in Krabi;
1. Climb the Railay Beach viewpoint for fantastic sightseeing, the perfect activity for the day if you like to go hiking and seeing beautiful landscapes, very good activity for photographers.
2. Go to the Railay Beach and relax! Nothing better than to sit back, look at the crystal clear water and getting lost in your own thoughts.
3. Go on the Tab Kak Hang Nak Hill Nature Trail. Do you like nature? If the answer is yes, the nature trail is perfect for you. If you are a photographer, even better!
4. Go to the Krabi Night market, it is full of gorgeous little items you could buy for yourself or a loved one as a memento.
5. Go to the Pranang Cave; a perfect activity for those who love to look at geographical sites, the cave is a beautiful place.
6. Go on a boat tour!
7. Go Kayaking!
8. Go scuba diving!
9. Visit WatKaewKoWararam
10. See the Catfish farm.